Off Topic Playground

So we just need one big score and we're golden. Really it's just the start up that's prohibitive right? after that we can make our own fortunes by kidnapping and looting, and grand theft... uh... space ship right? 

Or we could always find a sponsor. That's what the privateers did. They were sponsored by one government or another to rob merchant ships of countries on their sponsors naughty list. 

No, sorry. Kayla and Steve are coming over for my birthday. I was surprised. We haven't done anything for my birthday since my 21st (which consisted of everyone of age can have a drink!) so I figured it would be just another day like every other year. Instead we get to play Dominion! I love that game!

The problem with a game like that I can tell you without even looking is that no one will play with me. They'll complain it's too complicated or ask why we don't play dominion. I've learned not to spend money on games. Jet pack unicorn I was so excited about? I've played once. No one will play it again, it's not their style of game. Too "goofy".

Aw, I'm sorry bow. That's no fun. :/

Tell ya what, I'll have to bring it to Gencon next year and we can play it there. :)

Oh, like you're not horrendously busy, Mako! I know what your schedule is like, you can't fool me. :P

I did send her an email, but it's kind of like a black hole of communication... Never hear anything back. I have no idea if she even gets them .

Mako, I will happily indulge in grand theft astro. Free all the oppressed ships from their hateful and neglectful masters! Only under my tender care are they truly free to be all that they can be!!