Off Topic Playground

But of course! Plus, if any Fed is actually brave enough to try and arrest me while I'm armed with that, We should probably be quite scared of them...

I still need to get enough money together for a vac suit and vac case for Celeste though. Then I can sit in the airlock and we can do drive by space battles :P

I suspect entertaining won't be a problem, given our... eclectic mix of characters. Probably most of which will be immediately arrested the moment the law sees us. (Unless they recognise some of us, in which case they'll shoot us instead!)

Technically my knife, smoke grenades, watch and booze aren't illegal. The other 95% of my kit might be an issue :P So I'm all for not courting their attention at first. It's not like we aren't kitted out for some outer planet shenanigans, after all.

Reminds me, Jamie and me still need to figure out how I got hold of Celeste, in a manner that's entertaining and novel. And may involve shooting people in the leg a bit.

hehe, I do think my "little person" trait is going to wind up being more of an advantage than a disadvantage. You want to shoot me? I'm a teensy weensy target! 'course, I can't effectively run away from Melee, and I'm weak as all get out... 

Ed, you may want to stick with the shooty people.... 

Not when you're firing hatton rounds :D

"Where is he?" 'Over there somewhere' *bang*  "got him" 'how can you be sure?' "I hit eeeeverything"

Ooh, that reminds me... I need to see if I can buy a pocket mirror.