Off Topic Playground

tired,... gotta get the main part of the tutorial done. I think the preliminary video came out well enough. Couldn't see much of the shading though, so I'm trying to figure out what to do to help it show up better. Different light spectrum maybe??

What's up with you?

Oh, the usual. Work. Not wanting to be at work. Tired, although I may have hit upon a reason for that and am doing something about it. Writing away like a madman. Deadlines are fun, lol.

How have you been? how was your weekend?

Hm? Which weekend is last weekend? We're still doing the every other week thing, so if you mean the 3rd, you didn't miss anything. :) I think Monkey is busy this weekend too, so I'm pretty sure our next session is the...24th? Right, Mako?

Er... yes? maybe?

Weekend just gone was club, this weekend we have a man missing, then its club again... so yeah, 24th sounds vaguely right. Might try for a long session that night if people are up for it, start a bit early and finish late, since we'll be another good few weeks after that til we get another in I think!

No worries if things get in the way Web, life has a tendency to do that to all of us pretty randomly! If it happens, just drop me a line so I don't plan anything daft for that day and we'll pick up the next free weekend :D

This weekend just gone I made leaky bases for things and poured goo everywhere as a result. Lucky I remembered to put baking paper down to catch the puddle really!

Also, I really need to write up the character and plot notes in my files this week...

Ah, it wouldn't be the same if we did!

Besides, if there's one thing we can be sure of, this this is going to be going for a fair while - four players, five fates each, every fortnight is clocking on for a year, so a few weekends of delay aren't going to hurt ;)