Off Topic Playground

Lego Movie was great- lots of easter eggs for old-school Lego nerds, too (I wonder if anyone else in the theater that night knew what Fabuland was). I would argue it's one of the best thinly-veiled toy advertisements I've ever seen.

I haven't played anything in weeks. A few months ago I was looking forward to Nashcon, now I'm not even sure I want to go. I'm glad I didn't commit to doing any demos. I'll probably be focusing on upgrading my PC next.

I'm very much in a "I am bored with how things are now, time to change everything" sort of state.

My mother is going to visit my sister for an entire week. I'm jealous. I will be lucky to get a long weekend in the near future.

Yeah... But at the moment I'm getting off almost as early as I should with a start time that early. My boss has decided that 7-330 was a nice compromise between the 7-3 schedule I asked for and whatever is going through her head. Then I found out today that the reason I'm not getting off until 3:50 at the earliest is because she changed my schedule to 345 without a word to me. I'm a little ticked, but there's no point in saying anything for the rest of the week, my schedule changes Monday.