Off Topic Playground

It's good that another part of the country finally gets some strong winds. It was wrong of us to hog them all for ourselves so please help yourself to more.

I hope you survive without any damage though. 

I'm not doing too badly, although work is hectic and I'm just not finding myself in a painting mood.

Yeah. I'm working through a few games at the moment. Borderlands 2, I'm trying True Vault Hunter for my Siren, and still working on Dragon Age some. Have to finish Mage! Hawke through Act III, and started a new Grey Warden in Origins.

What are you playing through, other than Dishonored?

I can't go back to Dragon Age. It was arguably worse for me than Skyrim in a way- played a lot more over shorter stretches of time, to the point of eating meals while playing.

I bought Dishonored on a Steam sale but haven't played it yet.

Sad to see Miniature Market getting out of some cool stuff: Deepwars, non-Dreadball Mantic, and non-Malifaux Wyrd among others. I totally understand why they have clearanced most of their Dystopian Wars stuff- probably too much of a hassle to keep up with all 500 factions (give or take). At least the Firestorm 2.0 rules are supposed to be much, much better.

I think we will probably give Malifaux another whirl once the official Wave 2 cards are released. I know the downloads are available and done, but the owner's been through a lot lately and I think we want to wait until we can purchase them first.