Off Topic Playground

Yeah, I bet. :) All the hundreds of the little guys, lol. That is one thing I will give WFB credit for- a painted army looks amazing in that game.

Oh! did you hear the latest news about GW?

Edit: Also, because I had a question about it, what do you think of the rules for KoW? Raging Heroes is going to be doing their dark elf army, if the rules for Kings of War are good I might look to pick up a small force to paint and play.

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

So...my machine just punched a hole in a capacitor. A metal one. And it's acting like nothing happened. O.o I was expecting at least a little bit of a freak out...but nope, it's fine.

Yeah, I bet. :) All the hundreds of the little guys, lol. That is one thing I will give WFB credit for- a painted army looks amazing in that game.

Oh! did you hear the latest news about GW?

Edit: Also, because I had a question about it, what do you think of the rules for KoW? Raging Heroes is going to be doing their dark elf army, if the rules for Kings of War are good I might look to pick up a small force to paint and play.

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

So...my machine just punched a hole in a capacitor. A metal one. And it's acting like nothing happened. O.o I was expecting at least a little bit of a freak out...but nope, it's fine.

You mean the massive loss of profit news?

Kings of War is worth looking at, it is definitely a 'bucket o' dice game' but is easy to learn but has subtleties enough to reward tactics..... rules are a free download too if you want to check them out.

Plus any fantasy players you know can transfer armies virtually straight over....

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

I am surprised you are allowed to work alone given you work with zappy type things.

You mean the massive loss of profit news?

Kings of War is worth looking at, it is definitely a 'bucket o' dice game' but is easy to learn but has subtleties enough to reward tactics..... rules are a free download too if you want to check them out.

Plus any fantasy players you know can transfer armies virtually straight over....

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

I am surprised you are allowed to work alone given you work with zappy type things.

There are things I just won't touch, honestly. Nothing I work with is something that is a danger to my health. The kind of stuff that is, I just refuse to work on in general, but especially without someone else here.

Yeah, honestly, that's part of why I'm looking into it. Although I'll probably try to find the old Warhammer skirmish rules, or maybe work on some of my own. Either way, the biggest problem is that I'm betting those elves are going to be pretty...

Yep, that's the one! Along with a corresponding dive bomb of 25% on their stock price in one day. Turns out stockholders don't like a drop of 7 million pounds in revenue in one years time. Or a drop of 3.4 million in profit.

Who knew?

There are things I just won't touch, honestly. Nothing I work with is something that is a danger to my health. The kind of stuff that is, I just refuse to work on in general, but especially without someone else here.

Yeah, honestly, that's part of why I'm looking into it. Although I'll probably try to find the old Warhammer skirmish rules, or maybe work on some of my own. Either way, the biggest problem is that I'm betting those elves are going to be pretty...

Yep, that's the one! Along with a corresponding dive bomb of 25% on their stock price in one day. Turns out stockholders don't like a drop of 7 million pounds in revenue in one years time. Or a drop of 3.4 million in profit.

Who knew?