Off Topic Playground

Well, the fuselage is completed on the Athena, and I've started blacking in stuff on the Zeus. Once I get the blacking in done, I found a few spots that need bronze that I missed, then I'll start working on highlighting to gold. I figure I'll get the walker finished first and then move back to the fighter.

Well, the fuselage is completed on the Athena, and I've started blacking in stuff on the Zeus. Once I get the blacking in done, I found a few spots that need bronze that I missed, then I'll start working on highlighting to gold. I figure I'll get the walker finished first and then move back to the fighter.

Heh, have you seen the studio color schemes? It's just as ostentatious, just ceramic.

Although now I can do a very entertaining Merrill quote to describe my army, that's a good thing. :P

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

Merrill: Your armor is very shiny, Sebastian. Doesn't that make you an easier target?

Sebastian: The Light of the Maker is my armor, Merrill. I am not afraid.

Merrill: Maybe you could ask Him to make His Light less shiny? Then you wouldn't need as much armor.

Heh, have you seen the studio color schemes? It's just as ostentatious, just ceramic.

Although now I can do a very entertaining Merrill quote to describe my army, that's a good thing. :P

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

Merrill: Your armor is very shiny, Sebastian. Doesn't that make you an easier target?

Sebastian: The Light of the Maker is my armor, Merrill. I am not afraid.

Merrill: Maybe you could ask Him to make His Light less shiny? Then you wouldn't need as much armor.

And...now I'm very glad I have a second Zeus. That didn't work as hoped. (rubs temples) Everything was great till I moved up to the golds. Those things are not cooperating at all. Looks like I'm going to do a bronze/silver mix to get my highlights. Damn gold paint.

And...now I'm very glad I have a second Zeus. That didn't work as hoped. (rubs temples) Everything was great till I moved up to the golds. Those things are not cooperating at all. Looks like I'm going to do a bronze/silver mix to get my highlights. Damn gold paint.

I thought about that as I was looking over those models, but for me it'll depend on how the rules are written. If you can have a pauldron of this, and a boot from that, then it'll be worth it. Otherwise, I'll just be building them as normal.

How are you, Steam?

I thought about that as I was looking over those models, but for me it'll depend on how the rules are written. If you can have a pauldron of this, and a boot from that, then it'll be worth it. Otherwise, I'll just be building them as normal.

How are you, Steam?