Off Topic Playground

You could pack my bags for me. That involves getting a present too big for the suitcase into the suitcase...

Or there's laundry, and a bathroom to clean. I'll even let you choose!

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

Mind you, nothing that involves going outside. Ice storm last night, everything is encased in a layer of ice 1/4-1/2" thick. I had to chisel the bins open this afternoon to take out the trash...

By the way, I have yet to stop laughing at Locke Lamora...signed up for Audible and I've been listening to book one over the weekend. Good lord, that character is nuts...

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

I'm doing okay. My body is in rebellion at the idea of being a normal person with normal sleeping hours, but I'm surviving. Working on some edits for a short story in a few minutes, then I'm getting in some Malifaux later today.

Yeah, the whole time I've been listening, I feel like I should be taking notes the way he schemes.

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

I can say that it has me wanting to try some serious rogue characters of my own, but we'll see. I'm still only about halfway through the book, wondering how he's going to get out of the mess he's in, having to pretend to be one person and show up as himself to the same event.