Off Topic Playground

Thanks, I'll have to take a look at that. Also working on some more writing, we'll see how long Elle sticks around...good to have her back, though, lol, for all that she's bouncy as ever. Missed the crazy.

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

Going to be trying to do any projects during the visit, or taking a break for the time?

The one you sent through yesterday was good. And for once it didn't spark a flurry of work.

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Doubt I'll get anything done. Maybe a bit of painting over the weekend. The search for Heroquest might be the most gaming related I can get.

Glad you liked it. :) It really has sparked a torrent of ideas and directions to take things...of course, none of them have anything to do with any previous work, lol. It's a good thing Victrix was kept so isolated from the others, I don't need to worry about disentangling things at this rate.

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

How's work today? Busy or quiet?