Off Topic Playground

I'm doing okay. Working on this paper, which suddenly picked up momentum. Yay! I was avoiding using my textbook because it wasn't allowed to be one of my five (five!) resources...but, as it turns out, I need the damn thing to be able to make coherent summaries of information for the paper. So looks like I'll have six sources.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Oof, yeah, not knowing that would suck. What's with the delay, do you know?

not sure. but we are supposed to find out by the end of the week. They said they'd let everyone know within two weeks, which gives them until Friday. but still,.. hanging in limbo sucks ass. I just want to know if I need to start picking up cardboard boxes or not,...

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Maybe I should just ride Mako's coat-tails,.. and just go all the way to the UK,.. (but they probably wouldn't have me *grin*)

Yeah...moving is never fun, but the anticipation of maybe moving has to be freaking awful. Well, hopefully you hear about it soon. :/

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Heh, there's a solution! Would put you a bit far from Gencon though...