Off Topic Playground

Not too much. Fighting with the prober over this one test all night long. It really doesn't like working at the moment, and I don't know why. >.>

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

Pacific Rim was excellent. Not without its flaws, but it was well paced, believable and likeable characters and I could actually follow the action. (Michael Bay, are you taking notes? You damn well should be! >.>) Riddick was pretty good, but the end of the movie was just tension overload.

Monsters University was mine, oddly enough. Pixar does good work.

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

Argh. (headdesk) This shift needs to end. And I need to figure out how to get Elle writing again. Stupid muse, you're never around when I need you! >.<

Get any more done with that freehand, Steam?

Why! Why can I not get lecture notes and materials a sensible time before a blasted lecture! I'll have them tomorrow morning, apparently...

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

*blinks*

So yeah, I'm good... How about you?

I have pizza and fresh bell peppers and only had 4 kids today. I'm slightly less loopy and insane than I was last night.

Although I need to find another book to read... I had to resort to solitaire with my mali deck during work today because all my deep clean was done and there was still an hour and a half left of nap. So I played solitaire, then dealt out cross roads tarots because I was bored. Some poor sucker got both the jokers in his fate!