Off Topic Playground

It seriously was fun. Just some of the things with heroes became really odd, because they had rules that never mattered per the rules. And then weird interactions with Terror. But hey, if you've got a group that can just hash out rules together, you'll be fine. Mine wanted it in writing. :P

You going in on Mars Attacks by the way?

No. Trying to make Bones 2 the last one until Kings of War 2, then no more. If Studio38 ever decides to do an Alkemy Indiegogo, I'll back that. Other than those three I'm trying to stop dropping a hundred or more- a $10 PDF or $5 print and play here and there won't hurt.

Sweet, looking forward to seeing it dust!

Not much up just yet. Starting to wonder if I'd be better off just doing a free Blogspot blog. On the other hand, doing a full site might let me put "concrete5 CMS" on my resume.

Dust, they do new stupid things nearly every week...

My promise will be easy to keep *grin*

Case in point- I could even see $50 for the Battle Sisters set, but not $80. Ridiculous.

I actually painted a bit more this weekend. Got a Clay Golem and a Mummy pretty much done. They just need some basing. Granted, I pretty much speedpainted them, but I'll take it.

I'm testing the black undercoat with white drybrush foundation technique for the warforged and stone golems next.