Off Topic Playground

Everything you all do impresses me *grin*

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

And I really like the third one up from the bottom.....

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

And I really like the third one up from the bottom.....

The person I did it for liked the third one from the bottom too. She kept saying it looked like an evil villain from a disney movie or a comic book, and I guess thats a good thing for her. hehe!

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Randomly, I thought I would share with you my final project for my color theory class. The effect is called peripheral drift, my teacher said it was ambitious and I thought it turned out nicely.

(May work better if you click on it to see it full size, not sure what the forum will resize it to!)

zlbsbc.jpg

(nod) The one time I did it was a pain.

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

Also didn't help that the person doing the commission took forever to actually pay for it once I gave him the models. And that Black Templars suck to paint. :P

Hmmm. The only thing I appear to be able to find is really tiny and a bad scan that I did like... back in 2001 or something. This laptop is new enough (and I havent done them in so long) that I dont have anything scanned onto it in that style. Well, I draw better now than I did in 2001, but its a more "realistic" style, with less sketchy lines.

I dont even really want to post this as an example, but it is all I have at the moment. :P

2sb731u.jpg

Coming up with prices is the bit I dont like most about commissions.....

Thats why I charge "whatever you feel like paying me".

Generally, people tend to give me somewhere around the $30 range, which always surprises me. I've been paid as low as $5 and as much as $75 or a sketch.