Off Topic Playground

You, sir, have earned a whole bundle of OTTer cookies*!

*OTTer cookies redeemable at gencon 2015. No cash value. Mako industries are not responsible for any illness or injury sustained due to cookies made by, or from, otters, ferrets or other small critters.

Haha. I wish work was over for me!! But had to put my car into the mechanic early this morning, so Painting Sage came and collected me so spent all morning painting before getting my car back and rolling here.

On the plus side, Walter (my Camry) is purring like a kitten....or at the very least an elderly cat of some form.

Well, it's 230 am and I'm at work. What's great is that I don't have all that long to go, and tonight has been pretty easy. Got Star Wars tonight, which should be a lot of fun... probably going to work on homework before that, honestly. Have a couple quizzes and a paper due Monday, then another quiz and a different paper due Friday.

Honestly, having seen some of the Relic Knight ones up for sale on ebay, I'm kinda sad I didn't chip into that to get those pieces, they are really nice.

Ha, I'll keep that in mind, Monkey! Tell me, does plastic glue work on them?

Which card game? Do I want to know?