Off Topic Playground

You in the Wyrd Place Painting Challenge, Lussuria?

I didn't know about it. What is it?? O.O

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Aw just went and had a look! Wish I had of known!! No way I'd get them painted in time for it now :(

You participating?

Looking through Gallery's like this (the Wyrd Painting challenge) just reminds me how many models I still need to track down in metal before they all gone.

Time to start picking up more hours at work me thinks! Need me those dollars for shiny things.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Oooh I can't wait to see!!! :D

Ooooh there is a thread on here for people's forum names. I can see you all!! Well, some of you hehehe.

And metal purchases needed as a matter of priority:

- Rasputina start box

- All Performers and Mannequins

- Coryphee

- Mechanical Doves

- Mechanical Rider

- Raptors

- Ramos normal and alt

- Marcus Alt and Avatar

- Rasputina Avatar

- Mauler

- Piggies

- All of the resurrectionist dogs

- Luna

And...yea...well, a LOT more on my list of MUST HAVES.

Yeah, I might need one of those. On the other hand, painting is coming along nicely.

Speaking of the Blessed (sorta), I am now on the Wendigo...need to figure out how to paint him up. Which will also give me the colors for the Blessed and for Snowstorm while I'm at it. Not sure if I should use blues or greys...and it doesn't help that his fur is a different color from his skin. :P