Off Topic Playground

New Raspy! Basecoating the Golem right now. Holy crap, there is too much to paint. >.<

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

Tan could work well. I did my old one up in white, might be fun to try that scheme again.

Oooh I want to see your old raspy!!

I'm currently shopping for a 28mm head (my friends and I are ..er...building 'ourselves' in miniature form for lieutenants in Infinity) and I'm struggling to find a head that small with the right hair. Is there any other companies that do miniatures as little as Infinity that I can check out?

Here you go Lussuria.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/giantgoblingames/personalized-gaming-miniatures-of-you

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

Holy crap I found a picture of her!

268833_10150368330845031_3158946_n.jpg

HHAHA I did see that kickstarter. Sooo tempted haha.

And that looks AWESOME. I love the skin.

Also Luss, what kind of Lt. do you plan to make? The whole idea in Infinity is to conceal your lieutenant from your enemy. lolAlso 'Hi!'

Actually it's to be the Special Forces 'us' for the Paradiso campaign book. Needless to say, there doesn't seem to be a lot of female heads with long hair that are easy to sever from their bodies in Infinity. I'm thinking Yu Jing Oniwaban Shinobu Kitsune on an ALEPH body at this stage.

Aaaaand, Hello! :D

What about Hasslefree Miniatures Lussuria? They are on the petite side.

\

Ooh, thankee I'll check them out!

Wait, what happened that you bought, Monkey?

Oh, because you lot might find this interesting... A bit of a progression piece of how I paint the golems/gamin. Leftmost guy is fully painted up his blues, middle guy is at the midtone, guy on the right is only painted with his shade.

post-6969-13911931068659_thumb.jpg

315 for who? Me? Lord, I hope not, that means an additional hour stuck here!

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

Yeah, he's really pretty big. I'll get proper photos of stuff up later. The dream is that I can finish the Ice Golem today as well, but that's unlikely.