Off Topic Playground

It usually does. Clearly today it is having a bad day as I have to refresh it. Any thoughts on your freehand?

Well, one of the Reaper mini's I got came with a large cat/panther looking thing. I was thinking the freehand could be a leopard type pattern or something on it's fur?

Oooor, I was thinking of something tribal looking on the girls cloak. I haven't quite worked out what I want to do yet. Aaarg so many possibilities.

How about yourself? :)

Gotta start somewhere. And it would make a lot of sense with them.

My problem is that I don't play games with banners anymore, and none of the models I really want to paint have cloaks...I suppose I could try something with Monique, get more done on that model. Or track down the 40mm Crusader I've got.

Honestly, the model I really want to paint right now is the Colonel, cause I finally figured out flame effects and want to muck about with OSL thanks to it, lol.

I have the Retribution stuff, but those are solid metallics for the hull. Don't have any TAGs, unfortunately. Eh, I'll have to look around. I have a crapton of unpainted models. Hell, I could strip the paint off Lady Aiyanna and paint her up in new colors, do some freehand on her cloak.

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Although, I could always paint up an Oiran. But I'm betting we'll see a lot of those, lol.

Woo ~ home and starting my weekend in style!

And by that I mean I've dragged all my painting gear out next to the heater with the television on.

And spots are a bad idea? Haha I thought that would have been easier!

And after ALL that pondering my reaper minis - I'm now thinking Madelyn Corbeau from Warmachine as she has big flat areas on her coat hahaha.