Off Topic Playground

I'm with you there. Honestly, much as Elle latched onto a brief bit with Victor, I get the feeling she isn't interested in jumping back in fully...just wanted to get that jotted down. I'd rather work on the Praetorian story. If it wasn't for my homework, I'd be doing just that.

...>.> Dammit Elle, I wasn't all that serious about starting the Praetorian story now...

Hey, LZ, how was the weekend? Get any gaming in at your store?

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Did you have any of the expansions to use, Bleach?

Indeed it is. We wanted to try the game out and grab a few beers after doing so. We ended up playing it for 6 hours. lol

Otherwise I had a really nice weekend. Now I got a week of crummy work ahead of me. D:

What are you folkies up to?

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

I do have both expansions, but I refrained from using them since it was my first time playing EBO.

Homework as Elle wants to start writing. :P It sucks. Yeah, EBO with the right group is addictive. Just wait till you get your hands on Showdown or Jetpack Unicorn...

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

And apparently people can paint in rock candy now...kinda jealous and want to know what they did!

gemgolem1__sized_l.jpg

I'll say so...just reading that made my head hurt, lol.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Hey, because I was silly and didn't bring the book on hand- UCM uses solid rounds still, right? What do Scourge infantry use?