Off Topic Playground

Yeah, I'm currently trying to figure out what to do if they try to join up again, cause they're actively damaging to games they join. I may just take a hardline position of 'if your attitude doesn't change, you're not welcome to my events and I will advise everyone to avoid you.'

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Ick. Hot and muggy in bedroom is always miserable...if you can, I'd recommend investing in a small fan that can oscillate, it helped me a ton to have air circulating.

I keep meaning to get one, a fan I mean, because my ceiling fan doesn't work and I have the hottest room in the house. Except in winter. Then I have the coldest.

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

That was also the last session I was in I think, not your first gming ;)

...no it wasn't. I've only ever done that in the quarantine zone, you guys have been there only once.

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

Anyway, regardless, lol. Got something to keep yourself occupied until work?

Noooo .... That was while we were tracking a killer during mako's thingummy, in the slums. He could have gone one of two ways, because the alley ended in a T intersection. You wanted us to go one way, but we split the party so daphne and Velma (how did we get those nicknames again?) went right, and Fred and shaggy went left. Right ended in a brick wall. That's where we saw the rat that waved at us, and you threatened us with Hamelin when I started asking about climbing the wall.

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

Yes. Trying to go back to sleep. It's not working though.

You danced around something else for an hour. :-P It was threaten safety (which worked, lol) or go 'I have nothing planned for this, and you guys are so far off track I can't even improvise anymore...'

Honestly, it had less to do with party splitting and more I needed sleep at some point that night.

You looked at the lead for five seconds and ran down a scooby-doo esque bunny hole! Completely ignored the lead I gave you four times! I think by that point I was just tossing you the actual lead so we could move on, lol. I was expecting you lot to try to talk to someone...anyone! To see if there was a connection between people, lol.

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

You weren't supposed to go down the alley, you were supposed to ask questions of the NPCs I scattered around, lol.

Anyway, it worked out in the end...and yes, Monkey, it does often work, lol.

When the carrot doesn't work, the threatening sound of Hamelin's pipes do...I work with what I'm given, lol.

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

honestly, I'm glad you guys are enjoying the game. I really do enjoy running it, but like I said- I need to be able to sleep too, lol.