Off Topic Playground

My goal, honestly, is to have six demo crews available and done. Rasputina, Lady J, Seamus, Lilith, Viktorias, Misaki. Not in any short amount of time, but that way I can have sets available for events for people to borrow. Helps that I want to paint all of them anyway, lol.

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

How hard was it, Shine? I was looking to do it myself.

Yeah, and those are just the demo crews!

Actually, tonight I'm working on making my binder of paint swatches. Got a binder of heavyweight card stock, painting in the colors that I brought with me for easy reference on how they look dried.

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

Tara got shot in the back? interesting...woulda messed that up. Have to remember that when I get around to her. (looks at backlog of demo sets) ...which might be a few weeks.

Actually, it is. The Death Marshal is a great pose, and painting his coat so far has been very relaxing. Even moreso thanks to the swatches which make it easy to track what I've done for mixes. The Gamin is going to be tricky if I do it one way, or easy if I do it a different way...not sure what I want to do.