Off Topic Playground

so bases for tara's crew are made and i've ordered the ones for justice, seamus and the viks... I'm still not sure what to do with raspy or lilith tho

pics!!!

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

Nah, I like my mix. I've learned how to tweak it and work with it for a good variety of skin tones these days, so I wouldn't ditch it for a single paint.

I have an ipad 2, all 2s have cameras, don't they?

Nope. D:

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

Bleachy is off for the moment.

Talk to you guys later! :D

Later Bleach! (waves)

Ugh. The next few weeks are going to be interesting. Don't have a lot to purchase to get the demo crews going, but at the same time I don't have the money to buy them!

Sorry to hear lack of inspiration for the Viks, Mako. Did you find something else to tackle?

Not bad. Sent a message to the store owner of the new local shop introducing myself. Hopefully that'll go well!

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Right now, debating what model to tackle next out of stuff I have on me.

Remind me to tell you my opinions on that one next time we're on Oovoo, lol.

I've got Rasputina, Wendigo, two Ice Gamin, Lady J, The Judge, Scales and two Death Marshals. I'm waiting on the Ice Golem for now. Also have the magazine Witchling Stalker, but that's a one piece model slapped onto a base, nothing complex. Left the other Tara stuff at home.