Off Topic Playground

Enough that I'll be able to get through work tonight, lol. Unfortunately misplaced my headphones somewhere in the house, and forgot my green stuff tonight, so not fully with it as much as I'd like.

I'm doing alright. Building a death marshal while the machine runs.

Yeah, I'm going to be trying to do a pitch of M2E to a new game shop in the area. Figure showing up with a painted Death Marshal and Ice Gamin, even if they won't have their bases yet, might be a good idea. I can demo the game better with two models than a crew, in all honesty.

Alright, way to go Monkey! (applauds)

Actually, at the Avatar event one guy was talking about how to arrange securing himself the spoon by the end of it, lol

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Which was responded to by another player asking to be paired with him, lol

Woot! \o/ Death Marshal assembled! Well, minus the coffin, but I think I'll glue that on after painting the coat, otherwise I'll go nuts.

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

Woah, awesome! Good job on that, Monkey. Any prize with it?

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

...man. The Ice Gamin are freaking tiny, lol.

A little trophy, and a fifty dollar voucher for a local online store..... which fortunately for me sells Malifaux....... here is hoping the new rules get in to stock before the voucher expires *grin*

Good work on the death marshal.... the new plastics nice? Will hopefully pic up a vics set when it releases....

I am quite pleased with the Death Marshal, actually. He went together a lot easier than I expected. Not a lot of mold lines to clean, the pieces fit together well, the pose is just awesome... painting him is going to be fun. But, I'm going to need to pull out the liquid green stuff and go over the shoulders and the neck a little. Not a lot, a lot less than I'm used to, actually.

Definitely pick up the Viks. I'm itching to pick them up now that I've seen the models in person, they are gorgeous. I think I'll have the Ronin I've got themed for Misaki, assuming she can still get them... and the book is at home, so I can't check... (headdesk) Ah well, anyway.

I'm still not sure what I'm doing about Seamus. I love how my Seamus came out. On the other hand, I don't have a CCK painted, I hate the old Sybelle, and I've come to loathe the belles because they don't stay put together. Eh. (shrug) I'll figure out something, I'm sure...