Off Topic Playground

That sucks, bow. Sympathies.

I suggest judge and ice golem, just 'cos its the ice golem. lol.

I have no idea what I want to work on tonight now I'm home. Armatures are so dull to prep, but they are necessary to get to the exciting bit. Might go retrieve my laptop from the lab and put some audio on while I try to use my brain...

Yeah, but then I'm trying to paint the Ice Golem by Saturday, lol. Considering I still want to do the red vein stuff, not sure it's a good plan.

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Hey, Mako- story 1, 2 or 3?

Er, fleet. Can't remember which number that was lol.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Good point - that's going to be a pain to paint by the weekend lol.

I just put a photo up of my haul. I never had it all out the bags at the same time, it was a bit bigger than I thought...

Fleet it is. Story #2. Good thing I have the book to go off of...not a lot in there, but it'll be something.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

I'm actually hesitant to try to do a similar thing, lol. I ended up with a lot, I know that much.

I'm dreading the damage to my modeltracker stats more than the actual pile of stuff that doesn't fit in the cupboards, lol.

Any info you need, ask, I might have been told something that's not explicit. Might not of course, but it's worth a shot lol.

Eh, I'll probably be bugging you, but like I said I have the book.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Oh, so I'm only four coins away from being able to use Schlock Mercenary challenge coins as soulstones, lol. I find that really entertaining

Yeah, I think I do need to get another four, lol. Definitely getting the Maxim 11 one for it.

Alright, the desk is almost useable now... and I managed to get all the new rulebooks/comics on the shelf for it. Might need to start looking for another bookcase for this stuff, most of these are so tall they're screwing up how many I can get on a case.

Would love their stuff, but no, lol.

That reminds me, though, I need to work on some terrain stuff to get a good demo board together... >.> Lots to do the next couple weeks/months.

Oh, and I changed my mind starting on the fleet. With the total lack of info right now, I'm either going to be recreating BFG or David Weber, lol. And both of those might be wrong. Spec Ops it is then!

What models did you get mako? That's a pretty big drop on your tracker.

I just visited my grandpa. He looks terrible, and everything hurts him. He's also almost totally unresponsive. When great grandma got like that she only lasted a few days. I'm going to have to let my boss know whats going on. She's not going to like me taking yet more time off.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

What are you talking about, Ed?

Sounds wise, going to read the book and ponder a bit before the #2 story then?

I think I'll get some wire out of the box, and start armaturing up. Otherwise, I'd have to choose something to paint!

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

That's not good Bow, but there's always hope. And I'm sure your boss will understand.

I got the viktorias, seamus, lady J, tara, rasputina and two miss steps. It was a bit of a spree...

Still wish I had been able to snag the Viks. >:o Ah well, only a few months before they're out most likely. Gives me time to figure out the basing theme for all my 2.0 crews and get Tara, Rasputina and Lady Justice built and painted.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

And most likely they'll give you the time off anyway. Check company policy, that'll have a lot on it.

*sniggers at being called a gent*

11 hours? ugh, that's worse than getting back to Toronto! And we got a gap in the middle. Don't envy you that drive...

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

I have no idea who I met and who I didn't... *shameface*

I'm not sure who all I ran into! I don't think I ever knew anyone's forum name... I was in the governer's mansion tourney and then the avatar of malifaux tourney and got to talk to a few people there... other than that, I mostly spent time running all over the convention center.

And spending money. At the Wyrd booth. My debit card locked up for some reason after I bought $400 worth of stuff. :P