Off Topic Playground

Nope, pink floyd now lol.

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

And the chains are done! Woo!

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

Oh wait, no they aren't. I missed out Miss T's coffin.

*headdesk*

You'll do fine, Deus. :) Interesting ones are good! We gonna get to meet you on Wednesday before Gencon?

Thanks. It's only a 3-4 page analysis paper, and it's on Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (the folks behind Keurig machines) so I at least have some market knowledge there, being a low-grade coffee geek myself. :) Should have this done in 2 or so hours, but doing it now means I won't be doing it while at GenCon. ;)

Yup, Mrs. Deus and I will be there mid-afternoon on Wednesday and we'll be at the Wyrd hangout that night. I should be pretty easy to recognize: https://sphotos-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/16640_739490318425_65996328_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Case analysis? What of?

I'd analyse a case of good quality single malt whisky, as a preference.

I'm still painting Lady J's crew... every day... ugh

Never played dominion, will have to try it sometime.

I am all for analyzing single malt whiskies, but not normally at 10am. ;) There's about a 100% chance there'll be one or two of those with me in the Event hall next week, however.

Ah, you're painting the new boxes for display I'm wagering. :)

Also, I have never played Dominion either, you're not alone.

I can bring the Core set for Dominion along if you want to try it, Mako. It's a real quick game usually, although my friend Amy and I have managed to do 45 minute games because we chain action like crazy. I don't do that as much, I tend to aim for a smaller, thin deck of exactly what I need. It's a fun little gamble, lol.

Yeah, Mako, Shine and I will be at the Wyrd hangout too, along with my younger brother.

Nope, I'm painting dead justice for the painting competition. Heh.

Ah, right, they're participating this year. (I used to actually volunteer with the miniature hobby events crew before moving over to Wyrd.) Good luck, I'll be sure to stop by and check out the finish product.