Off Topic Playground

I actually figured out a way to make that part of the story! Like, a legitimate plot point, LOL

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Oh, I am so jealous now... girl from my hometown that I got in touch with over Facebook. Published author, but more importantly, she got to meet Steam Powered Giraffe!

Hopefully this stuff helps some. I just figure that I'll throw a bunch of crap at ya,.. and see what sticks

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

alright, bed time for me. And I'll try to set aside a bit of time to read parts 3 and 4 soon.

Eventually something will, and it's much appreciated. :)

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

...o.O Okay, that's mildly creepy, Mako, lol.

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Dude! O.O

71078_NightTroll_WEB.jpg

Heh, a street urchin with shark teeth who's only four feet tall so no one is intimidated by him?

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

I dunno, but that's the first troll model I've seen that I had interest to paint.

Heh, just about everything so far. Snow By Night, Drowtales, Hubris, xkcd, DMFA (wasn't expecting it to, just because of the schedule change), Dr McNinja...

ah well. Not really complaining, more just find it interesting, lol

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

And yes, I read too many comics. That set of folders is huge.

DMFA has, but its an odd one. The rest I don't follow so I have to nod and agree sagely, lol.

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

Huh. I have a sudden craving for sugary stuff. Cookies, or something.

Okay, I found DMFA kinda funny. Although I was hoping for a normal update, I'll take that, lol.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

I was going to make brownies today... I forgot to. :'(

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Evening Monkey, how are you?

Annoyed with stuff not working at work. Again. >.<

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Hey Mako, we're going to have to annoy Shine at some point by throwing on Live at the World of Yesterday's Tomorrow and turning it into a singalong during the trip. (nods)

I was going to sleep an hour ago. So far, still fully dressed staring at the wall with my brain running at full speed but not actually working on anything.

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

Still, I've had worse nights!