Off Topic Playground

Well, then you are well and truly cursed.

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Anyone else truly entertained by how all three of us joined in on thanking Web's post in the 'What Am I Doing Wrong' thread?

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Okay, this looks interesting. Nevermoor

Night Web.

Yeah, I love the idea of city map campaigns, but never got into a game that did a good job with it. Don't particularly find the models all that interesting...they aren't bad, but not super inspiring. The rules however...a game designed from the beginning to be used as a map campaign, with the ability to have Necromunda/Mordheim style leveling and equipment? That could be very interesting indeed. And a far enough distance from Gencon that I could chip in, lol.

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

Correction- the Master Alchemist is awesome, lol.

Night Web!

Yeah, I've wanted a game that's a mix of metamap and levelling. I reckon there's a few good ones, like the alchemist, and some ok ones. Will keep an eye on it as it progresses, see what else pops up.

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

Blast, midtone has taken flamin ages. going to have to stop after I finish it, since it's getting pretty late in the night