Off Topic Playground

Gencon list.

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

48's not bad for the entire line worth of cards.

No, not too bad indeed. Ten Thunders are about the only ones I won't be buying new models of them anyway.

And nobody will be allowed near Makos painted stuff.... *grin*

They can enjoy all the stuff that's not in the contest if they want to, but attempting to touch dead justice might result in a swift jab in the eye with whatever is at hand *grin*

At least until the contest is over lol

I'm looking over my bank account right now to see if I can get the support pack before Gencon... >.>

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

I do love the Chaksa models, I have to say. The Tohaa are neat models, but the Chaksa have quite a bit more character in my opinion.

Alright, time for lunch. I'll be back in a half hour- need to get some food from a 24 hour gas station.

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Heh, anything to cut down on the luggage ed?

My luggage is going to be fairly simple, honestly. A duffle bag for clothes, a thin case for models. Maybe a large case, if I decide to bring along my supplies for building.

I'll catch you tomorrow then, it's sleep time for me.

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

I have no idea how I'll pack my stuff, my bag choice is somewhat limited by the luggage I brought over!