Off Topic Playground

This is the third repeat of that previous one that gave me an interesting result. With three results (and one more day's worth of checking baseline levels) I can actually draw proper conclusions rather than saying 'I think it looks like...'.

Repeating stuff over and over to reinforce it is not hugely fun, but it is necessary!

Also, this is the last time I have to do this annoying two and a half hours running between two labs thing.

Except I've got to do it again with a different blasted chemical soon, so thats another three repeats of the same process with a tiny tiny change near the start. Sigh...

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

Painting was a washout tonight. Just wasn't getting my head in place for it. Tomorrow I'll work on a different part, see if I can shake off the malaise before it settles. Hair, I think. Any thoughts on hair colours for the marshals, miss t, and judge?

Huh, I had been thinking about using black for miss t, with the whole ring thing, but a chestnut brown would be good with the blood from her neck.

Wonder if I can do salt and pepper type brown and grey mix for the marshals, use different amounts of browns and greys for variation. Just grey might look a bit samey on them all is my worry.

Also, you have mail. Sophie infodumped...

Hey Steam. I'm doing okay. Finally finished the story for my Jedi Knight in SWTOR... and cheated like hell. Final showdown with the Emperor was way too easy...dozens of illusions, and I responded with the legacy power lightning storm. *grin* Kinda took some satisfaction out of it, but legacy powers were meant to be abused...

How's you?