Off Topic Playground

Yes and the words "play testing" and the phrase "cutting out a lot of cards."

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

My dude, I have all the seconds at this point.

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

I've got a fun idea. How about you guys ask me one question, it can be about anything. Ill even answer it no matter how ridiculous it is.

Oh, and if I can get a second one, favorite book series. That's not Harry Potter, cause too many people answer with that one, lol

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

What can I say, I have class... >.>

All you need to know is that ciabatta bread is just a giant friggin' crouton that will cut your mouth like 300 diamond-edged bansaws. As for favorite book series? On the graphic novel side of things, I love Umbrella Academy. But other than that, probably all of the clone trooper books or Halo books (Fall of Reach, Forward Unto Dawn, etc). I tend to be into very weird and very specific things that I read about or even have a passion for. I'm all about the underground hidden gems.

Honestly I couldn't tell you who my favorite is, mainly because they're all clones just with different personalities. I didn't like to single any of them out because I loved the squad as a whole. I think my favorite part of the whole series was when they were at a bar in mandalore talking about the Imps buying an "ancient artifact" from the mandalorians and hoping to excavate the area for a secret weapon.

I always liked Fi, personally. Just kinda felt bad for the guy, but admired his resolution to be the chipper one for the sake of his brothers. Man, now I want to reread that series in the entirety...

Ever read the Kris Longknife books? Or anything by David Weber?