Off Topic Playground

Things are pretty good, went on a run earlier. Well, job. 2 and a half miles at the end of it. Grabbing a shower, then heading in to work. Elle's been having fun planning out new directions to take Kate's story...she's oddly really intrigued by the idea of turning Kate into a trader.

Will be fun to see how you do that one.

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

Also, I'm blaming you for the close to a half dozen colour schemes Sophie has so far come up with for archangel and the legion...

Oh, she's covered the range from albino, through blues and mottled reptilian colours, down to black hues. With accents to counter each, and secondary colours and detail styles too. Then decided they're all good and she won't pick one.

Getting it actually finished never seems to be an issue for her. Otherwise, I wouldn't have a slowly growing grey mountain of unpainted stuff!

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

On the other hand, she is going a bit stir crazy with the whole GenCon thing, so maybe the poor lass needs a break afterwards. A bunch of smaller projects she can happily flit between, perhaps.

lol I used to take notes in my sleep... they were pretty funny. I wound up with phrases like "A mermaid of French Ideas" and "Peanuts worth let think on!" exclamation point and everything.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

... I gotta figure out what i'm doing ith this pizza.... it's going to take me the rest of the week to finish the durn stuff. at least I don't really have to worry about lunch tomorrow!

No, you really won't.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Oh, she's covered the range from albino, through blues and mottled reptilian colours, down to black hues. With accents to counter each, and secondary colours and detail styles too. Then decided they're all good and she won't pick one.

I think albino with a hint of blue would be interesting, fitting way to show the canon color skin and how Everblight has warped it.

I'm actually debating using hints of red and yellow, and having darker purple blue and green as an accenting.

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

How's the old work tonight?