Off Topic Playground

Heh, I'm sure we could make house rules for some game with it!

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Think you'd want to do Everblight, to give you the excuse you need to grab the Archangel?

I believe the official response from Sophie over me needing an excuse to indulge her love of big dragons is :-P

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

But I do like a few of their bits, more than the others I've seen definitely.

I do wish that Thagrosh the Messiah was a better piece, although he certainly turned out better than his large Cryx counterpart. But yeah, Everblight is ever so pretty, even the creepy ones. Especially some of the creepy warbeasts, lol, like the Raek or the Angelius.

I'm not sure I could ever bring myself to get that chariot, lol. Although it is very White Witch, so that I approve of. Don't know anything about the Nightlurker, probably a more recent one. And beyond his distinction as the only male Nyss caster, don't know Kallus...

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

O.o Woah. Hope you like Incubi, cause if you don't, you'll hate Kallus' feat, lol.

I dunno. Just strikes me as silly for Lylyth more than anything. As a concept it's not bad, but considering that she's been, up till now, a stealthy, stalker bow wielding assassin...the giant chariot of doom is just weird. :-P

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

And yeah, Kallus' feat is that, for one turn, every non-Incubi infantry that dies turns into a free Incubi...rules of the game are no proxies for rules like that, lol. You have to have the Incubi or you don't get the benefit.

Ah, that does seem really odd. Shame, cos that's my favourite Lylyth! The leaping bow one is ok, but not as cool. Sucks that the fluff doesn't match.

Oh dear. That could be a very expensive feat turn!

---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

Heh, we are all addicts, it's true.

---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

How's the day, monkey?

Hm. Apparently it does match, she's gone from assassin to all out hunter. Makes sense, considering Everblight's ever changing goals. And apparently she died again? O.o When did I miss that?!

Not really sure what to make of her abilities, it's been a long time since I did theory for Everblight...but still, if you like to recreate the 'arrows that blot out the sun' scene from 300 as the Persians, Lylyth is your lady. *grin*

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

Yeah, somehow I get the feeling that Incubi weren't selling too well, lol