Off Topic Playground

Yeah, I'll fire it off to you. It's not done, and it's one of those 'this scene is way down the line' things, but I'm pleased with how it's going.

What are we guessing?

Not painting the coat cream, are you? Cause you have only yourself to blame if you are.

Honestly, I'm on cruise control. Getting a couple of stuff ready for Gencon and Vidcon. We just got back from lunch. (Stuffed jalapeño burger with cream cheese mmmmmmm) And now I'm just doing some design work here.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Also, I'm trying to figure out what would be the craziest way to introduce myself. I'm thinking a huge ostrich may be involved.

Also, I have to say I'm surprised (in a good way) at the great reception Pacific Rim has been getting. I know I had every intention of going to see it (giant robots is a sadly undervalued genre anymore), but I have yet to see anyone I know say it was a bad movie.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Hey now, this is the OTT...stuff that would be jokes elsewhere make perfect sense in here.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

...>.> Okay, seriously...this is a little ridiculous. Trying to download my two ebook textbooks for school...and it won't let me download them because I'm using Firefox instead of Chrome or Safari? But I can open them? Sheesh...