Off Topic Playground

Bah, Sophie and I scoff at your measures of sanity...

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

On the other hand, she does have more interest in her latest bit of silliness than the army. S that's something to be grateful for!

Oh? What's that?

---------- Post added 07-17-2013 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-16-2013 at 11:57 PM ----------

Man, Elle is really in a mood to give Kate a traumatic backstory... sheesh. >.> I wonder what's up with the girl... this is starting to make what I planned to do to Victor look like a cakewalk. She decided a while ago to have Kate be part of military forces putting down a peaceful demonstration with deadly force, and now decided that once it turned to rioting the military responded with a tactical nuke. Kate was close enough to be knocked over by the shockwave.

Ooh, massive guilt and​ radiation poisoning, fun!

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

You know that three inch high coiled armature I made a little while back for the flower dragon? That's now one of a group. A group that Sophie wants to get on with as soon as I let her loose from GenCon requirements!

Haven't decided yet if the armor she wore is enough to protect her from the radiation...but it might also be fun (in a continuing the trauma to this poor woman...I swear, if I didn't know Elle liked her...) to create a situation where Kate isn't sure either, and knows that her government wasn't- and didn't care anyway.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Uh oh...a group? What's the other two?

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

And what's the price for getting my hands on one to paint?

Two? I wish it was only two. It's a group of five in total...

I have no idea, lol. If I can make them work out right, I'll definitely have a look at getting a proper casting run done of them. Can get better resin that way, though it might be too expensive.

daylight photos will of course be better,.. as always. And I think It would be better if I started this from the beginning, rather then trying to add it to a pre-existing paintjob

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

definitely doesn't seem to collect on the ridges much. it seems to work better down the the valleys,..

No, no we're not. We have this thing we do every night, you see...

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

And I like the robes like that, web. There's probably a new learning curve for pastels on the small stuff but it looks pretty good to me!