Off Topic Playground

It'd be nice to try a new system. Much as I love Star Wars Saga edition, I'd like the chance to play something new as a player. Shadowrun is one that I still want to mess with.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Ooo...quick start rules. Sweet.

You and the rest of the staff, right?

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Okay, this seems like a great game. I like the mechanics to it, very 7th Sea in a lot of ways, and the possible variety of player characters looks awesome.

Indeed. And there's actually a lot of stuff that she's getting inspired by from this setting...

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

I'm just debating between wanting to be a mecha pilot or something more subtle...

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

How was today, bow?

bow>> you get a chance to read my other story??

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

and what's cthulutech?? is it tech that summons cthulu?? or gives you cthulu-type powers?,.. or just using some kind of advanced tech to fight cthulu??