Off Topic Playground

No contest there Abs. Have you got any of it done yet?

While admittedly I own very little Infinity stuff it is all painted. And my Malifaux is almost completely done (only to be ruined by Gencon).

Nope! so the list is now looking like:

Almost 10,000pts of Warhammer Dwarfs

Almost a whole COMPANY of Raven Guard Marines

All my Malifaux stuff (4 crews)

All the Dreadball stuff (though i may be able to farm this out through friends lol)

So just a little bit to do...

Resist what? O.o Getting on with Warmahordes stuff, backing the KS for the LE mini, or repainting Alexia?

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 AM ----------

Oooo...minis collection showdown. Let's hear it, Monkey!

3 of my Dreadball teams are painted but still plenty of teams and star players to do.

There's all the Sedition Wars, Eden and Deep Wars stuff to be done.

Not even finished assembling the Kings of War models.

I have made a start on the Darklands and Wolsung stuff but there's plenty left to do.

And then there's things like Bones which will show up and ruin my stats.

Heh, this is like my dad is bigger than your dad lol!

And Ed, I meant the kickstarters, resist the kickstarters!

To be fair, I do have a mate who has offered to paint stuff for me for a reasonably low price, its just that I like to paint things myself..I have my own ideas of how I want things to turn out..

But if he asks in a year or two's time and nothings changed then I may send my dwarfs over bit by bit lol!

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Umm to do it all....

4000 points of Grey Knights

1500 points of Guard

1000 points of Fantasy Chaos

5000 points of Vampires

A full Dacian Fog army

4 or 5 Malifaux crews

Two War of the Ring armies (goblins and Elves)

Think thats all the big projects..... *grin*

You win!

I feel much better now lol

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Well, i think I may be the oldest..or at least one of the oldest..can anyone beat 38?

Shall I start on the 15mm projects now.... *grin*

I understand how you feel Abs, I would rather paint my own stuff..... even if I buy second hand I tend to strip it and repaint...

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Three years older then me Abs.....

Time? Ha! If only... Actually, thanks to Odyssey from Gnome Stew, I may actually feel like I have some idea of what I'm doing. Of course, I'd have more idea with copies of the other books, so I might arrange to get those...

Alright. It's the traditional 'baiting the muse' time...brainstorming, revision or continue on with the story knowing that it'll make no sense without the revision... >.> Decisions, decisions...

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

Anyway, how's work going for you two? (or earlier, for Monkey)