Off Topic Playground

A couple more weeks to do what I need for the tournament I think.... then I finally knock off the Skorne, finish the Americans then finish up the rest of the Guard.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Hopefully paint some Australian boats in there too *grin*

...yeah...okay. I'll grant you that.

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

I did my Antarctica in dark blues, figuring it was a smaller task force that liked to do hit and run attacks at night.

I'm actually trying to remember armies I've got, rather than random things... I have a Chaos Legion with Renegade Militia allies army... a crapton of Antarctica (last count I remember was over 2k points)... all my Malifaux stuff... my Tohaa and my ALEPH. Put that way, I'm doing pretty good, now that I think about it.

Oh, and I think I figured out something to do for painting- strip the paint off Alexia and repaint her.

*POP*

Resist ed, Resist!!!

Lol, morning guys..or evening, night etc depending on your location!

Some of you may be glad to know I have started writing the Black stories again..man, I probbaly need to lighten them up a little though..this latest instalment is getting bleak!

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Morning all. What's all this talk about getting overwhelmed in unpainted models? This is something I can join in.

I'm sure I am the daddy of this topic lol!