Off Topic Playground

...you could, but that would require me to remember it. Hm. I think it had something to do with a monster hunt, lol.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Whatever way it went, it was entertaining, which puts it above the 'I can't remember' dreams that Elle tosses me which wake me up in a cold sweat. Needless to say, after those ones, I can believe that she came up with Isabella.

At the moment, it's very short. Lol. But I'm expecting a short story, 4-5k. Depends on how it plays out I suppose!

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Mind you, I've got a section that starts with him dreaming, and I've been trying to avoid the whole cliche of not telling people it's a dream until the end. Will be interesting to see how that works out.

*swings in and plasters up "new update" posters everywhere*

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

hrmm,.. it's slow in here,.. again,..

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

I'm beginning to think that I smell,...

Hullo. My weekend was ok. Got in trouble with the NCOs for the big no no of forgetting to check back in and apparently requested the wrong month off for AT at work (I'm going to get lambasted for that one, but I could hav sworn I wrote July and I KNOW I gave her a copy of my orders so the information was there) other than that, good.