Off Topic Playground

I cannot tell you how much I hated Cygnar by the end of that army. It was supposed to be two 35 point lists, and I had to paint it all in a month and a half from scratch. I was so ready to melt it all down by the time I was done...Especially anything with rivets.

We got something like 700 cans of food for the local food shelter.

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Dammit, now I want to try that Menoth color scheme again. :P Apparently going through pictures of my old warmachine collection was a bad idea.

That is pretty good work..... :)

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Yeah like going through my boxes of old armies is always a bad idea *grin*

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Yeah like going through my boxes of old armies is always a bad idea *grin*

No kidding, lol. Ah well. I doubt it'd be a good idea to get back into it as anything more than just a painting project, no one really plays anymore. Plus, I've got too much stuff already on the way. Looking forward to getting my hands on Robotech when that shows up, maybe I should try recreating some of those color schemes on the...16? Veritechs I'm getting. :P

Honestly, it died because of issues that didn't really flesh out for a while. Some of it was frustrations with the game for those of us who played weaker factions (Circle, Mercs) and others were issues with people being jackasses. :P Which is largely why I don't get in much gaming anymore, the gaming community around here really started to disintegrate into more and more tighter cliques that setup the walls and just kept building them.

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

And yeah, I got in on the level that got a bunch of the freebies...I'm getting enough stuff that I'll need an airbrush to paint it all for sanity's sake. Each one of those Veritechs is three models, then there's all the battlepods, the Destroids, the FPA...and the list goes on. I don't even remember all I'm getting anymore.

*POP*

Morning! referring back to an earlier post by you Ed, for about six years in a row when I was younger *cough* our gaming group ran a Bloodbowl league successfully. We had 12 teams that played each other twice, home and away, over 22 weeks. So each week there were 6 fixtures to be completed. It was the most fun I've had with bloodbowl...even managed to finish top 4 a couple of times lol with dwarfs.

Whenever there's more than 2 people there will be politics appearing. That and indoctrination (one system only supporters) are the biggest problems for gaming groups.

Yeah, the one system folks are what's driving me nuts here. Especially since I like and enjoy a whole bunch of them!

Morning Abs! That would've been awesome, that's the kind of Blood Bowl league I'd like to do.