Off Topic Playground

Cover means they aren't charging across the board, lol.

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

Huh. I think I may be burned out on buying models for painting. This one is gorgeous, and yet I'm not really interested. Granted, might be the pose...

1552_543385582389020_94528636_n.jpg

Wouldn't wast good jelly on a Guildie. Maybe a fruit cake or something nasty like that.

I hope everything survived the trip. Once the season 3 stuff arrives I might have more for you.

I believe there are 4 new teams for season 3? Teraton (who teleport), Aestarian (?) I think they're elves, and an unknown two (well, unknown to me anyway!)

So will that mean you get rid of your older models again!? Or is this part of a kickstarter?

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Wish I got a package of jelly....

Well, if it does turn out to be jelly, I'll forward it on..may be a bit rank when it gets to NZ though...

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Morning Abs, how's you?

Ridiculously hot already lol...but I love it! Apart from having to work obviously

heh, well..keep me posted as they say..I am definitely enjoying getting models ready for gaming, though they won't see a lick of paint for a while.

Had a trauma last night where Lily decided to stick a cheerio up her nose...poor mite began screaming and it was a struggle to get her to calm down enough to allow my wife to get it out with the tweezers...Hopefully she won't do that again!

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

When he's buying them?

Thats about right, he's one of my best customers lol...