Off Topic Playground

You expecting a lot of work to do tonight, or just finish up your submission?

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

They might be useful. They may also get my name on someone else's paper, if I can apply the method to their stuff in the right way,

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

They might be useful. They may also get my name on someone else's paper, if I can apply the method to their stuff in the right way,

Oh, I have no idea what work will be like tonight...haven't been there in five days. It's been glorious, lol. Yeah, just had to do some formatting tweaks on the cyberpunk story (wip name is The Paladin Heist...the System Bytes is awesome, but needs a comedy) and send it off to the group.

yes it is. It doesn't help that some of it could be my screen which has never been calibrated to true. Screens sort of... drift in their display colors. get lighter or darker... have more red or blue... you get the idea. Every so often they need to be re calibrated. Mine has not, so I can't say "this is how it will print" not only becasue of that, but because the printer hasn't been calibrated either!! I have to do two prints. a demo print, and a normal color and just pray that they bear at least a passing resemblance to each other.

hey! imagine that. Better than being boring.

I found a new show to watch. and it made me cry. David Tennant is a genius actor.... It's got Arther Darvil too, he plays Rory in seasons 5-7.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

although... watching/listening to a show that makes you tear up and trying to correct some illustration flaws is... challenging...