Off Topic Playground

More fun for you lot...me, I hit that point and end the session earlier than planned from exhaustion. I've figured out the reason why RPGs are crazy for the way I'm wired...doing an RPG, I pretend to be an extrovert for several hours at a time. Hence why afterwards I pass out for a good ten hours.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Granted, that doesn't make it a fun several hours, lol. Get all my best stories out of the Star Wars group and you lot. Especially the little girl...

Ah, sweet. I will say, I'm quite impressed (and pleasantly so) by the freedom fighter for the Iron Empire. I don't think I've seen anyone try to do a pregnant woman as a mini. Kinda a neat twist on the project, especially given their fluff.

I'm not fussed by the pregnant one. Doesn't call to me or Sophie lol.

I don't think I can afford to be throwing over $100 at it this close to gencon though. That's the main problem, and the pieces I really want are nepharya, mortaria and the iron kingdoms mech. So that's at least 60 straight off...

All three of those are going to be retail available, just a little more expensive. Might be best to wait.

And honestly, what I wanted to spend is nowhere near what I am spending...gencon and this kickstarter aren't getting along.

Probably working away from the forum lol. I doubt anyone is getting full weekends off there at the moment!

Yipe, how did I end up with seven notifications?! Who's been sending me messages??

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

...oh wait, Ed has. Lol. I'm still not caught up...