Off Topic Playground

See you later.

Urgh, that dimension sounds horrid. Sun and ice cream, nasty.

I know..i had to get out of there quickly..thankfully my next jump took me to a lovely world bathed in acid pits and smog.

Oh, I'll be back on when I get home, I'm sure, lol.

Uh-huh, unless you are in reality 12

*POP*

Can't be bothered to do any work this morning as its the company's annual conference this afternoon and I really am not in a working frame of mind!

May try and get some of the dreadball minis built this weekend, had a quick glance at them and they don't seem that bad to clean up, unless they are deceptively awkward..maybe I have just been lucky? Heres hoping...

Indeed, here's hoping! Or better yet, that their QA improved.

So, what's new with you, Abs?

Not a lot, just received the Dreadball stuff as you know so will be reading through the rulebooks at lunchtime. And hoping to do some building at the weekend for a game or two next week..

Busy building my Raven Guard from a 1750pt force to full company size! Yes, i have been inspired by the new Apocalypse!

Going to dig out my Bloodbowl stuff from the loft as Dreadball has revitalised my nostalgia..

And will try and find some time to build the Black Sheep set for Malifaux and try and get an intro game at the new local games store!

Oh and in other news, Lily was 2 last friday!!

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

You know the funny thing? Reverse those directions, Abs, and that's exactly what she has me writing.

Reverse those directions? Are you crazy?

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Maybe they changed the material after the first batch.

Don't know..will have a more detailed look at them tomorrow...may be cursing them by then!