Off Topic Playground

When I get draconian about it, I can manage to set aside quite a bit of money...

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

Of course, the problem is that I can rarely manage that because of emergencies around the house. Or, in the case of this kickstarter, I have other things I need to be aware of.

I'm painfully aware of how much I've already spent on KS this year due to things like Darklands, KD, Arena Rex and TTB. I almost miss the days of having just one set of great models to collect.

But then I see how nice they look and can't resist. Oh well, it's not like I'd have spent it on anything else.

I actually recently ordered Netrunner. I want to give it a whirl. :)

I got that for my birthday. Probably going to try it soon. The current LCG Netrunner is basically the same game as the old CCG Netrunner from what I understand, minus the obnoxiousness of booster packs.

I'm trying to avoid Kickstarter completely right now. I have things that are more important that need my money (including replacement speakers- mine couldn't handle G/Z/R, apparently), not to mention I have 5 games' worth of stuff coming within the next year. Bones will be here soon, the second leg of Kings of War within a month, then there's Arena Rex, Warzone, and Wild West Exodus...