Off Topic Playground

Yes, I am, sort of. Mostly though I'm just re-familiarizing myself with my much loved pen. I'm thinking I'll take a different route with yours, too, Ed. I don't like how the digital paintings are turning out, and I'm much better at hand drawing. I've had almost 26 years to practice after all. It'll take me a long time to really develop the same level sensitivity I have for digital drawing/painting as I've got for traditional media. I'd feel better developing it on something that no one is paying for.

I'm okay with that, I love your drawings, always thought they were well done.

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

That's a bit of a problem there, Bleach...but it is one of the risks of asymmetrical design...

Aye. I am only really getting it for funsies. I like card games and just like the aspect that I wont have to buy booster packs like a retard all the time in order to get all of the new shiny cards and stuff.

Also Chris, your stuff is good enough to practice on and commission. Don't cut yourself so short. :)

I think when I get my next house, I'll have to have a room full of those library stacks, with the little wheel on each shelf that lets you move them along, so you only have one aisle to save space...

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

That's for the grey mountain of course. I'll just need a small glass fronted shoebox to display my painted stuff *grin*