Off Topic Playground

Ok. Callie's still taunting me with anything requiring color, but black and white I Vulcan do fine. Good news for bleach, his is grayscale, and more than half done.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

... Not sure where Vulcan came from... Was supposed to just say "can"...

The game was hilarious. I made so many tactical mistakes but we learned what we wanted to. Studied exactly what terrifying did, what it cost us in flips, choices affected etc.

Also, Shine got very annoyed with the Jackalope returning like four times *grin* Lynch spent a turn with a set of rabbit antlers in his leg...

Georgie Pie was an old NZ fast food chain that sold (shock) pies.....

They got into financial trouble like fifteen years ago, and Macs bought them out for the restaurants.

Macs do however own full rights to Georgie Pie and are bringing them back for a trail run.... I miss Georgie Pie :)

Oh, not bad. working on two of the Wraithguard. Painting yellow is definitely interesting. Right now, trying out the wash I got from Secret Weapon Minis.

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Huh. Interesting that, Monkey.

Eh. As I've realized, I should probably prime the models on the sprue, most of my issues are places where the primer didn't go on well, and that slowed stuff down a lot.

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Huh. That's a surprise. Time for the annual GW price hike...and nothing's really changing. O.o