Off Topic Playground

I was mostly surprised that me shouting random models I like at shine resulted in a passable list. I got quite lucky there. And the only extra model I'd end up with is a second rebot, so I could have a spare with a different weapon for optional switching.

She's dead cute, I bet I use her a lot :-P

Mostly though, it's just a long term collecting plan. I have the Maruts, penthe is on order, the rest will happen as and when I finish other stuff and have spare funds. Could be a while!

I worked out that having been provided with models (like my second DzC army), I've bought 23 models, got 12 in progress and finished 29 so far this year. Which would be good if I hadn't ended up with 40 models ish given to me for various reasons! Despite painting more than I've bought, I'm still watching my grey mountain growing...

GenCon is really going to blow that out the water. Obviously id like to win something, but then I'll have moneys to buy more shiny toys if I do. And that, along with the inevitable spree, will leave me somewhat grey heavy. Have to spend the rest of the year catching up lol

Yeah, that's going to be a serious problem for me. I might have enough to splash out. Eep.

You still planning on getting a bow?

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

Actually, that's an interesting point. Will my Canadian bank card work in the states to get cash out, or will I get charged some horrendous fee for it like I would in Europe using my UK one...

Cool. Archery is good fun, even more so when you have kit that's right for you.

Incidentally, do you have a link to that new starter box you mentioned? I can only find pics of what looks like the standard one...

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

Something to check at the bank then before we go, don't want any nasty shocks!

Also those Nomads look fetching. I am kind of sad I decided to go for the Japanese Sectorial Army instead. D:

May do both for funsies... When time comes...

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

I am peachy. Still wondering if it is viable for me to get into the whole M2E discussion threads or not. It is a huge time sink and I do not have THAT much time. D:

I kind of wish we had more than 3 months to test the game out.