Off Topic Playground

Yeah. And matching the layers was a mare. You have to compensate for light changes and the different look of resin covered and non covered paint...

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

He's a lot better at it than I am though. I've done it twice.

I'd still be creeped out if it was a pretty girl that secretly adored me. But they ain't. Definitely not. And if a man in his 30s likes my socks, I want out of here!

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

Hmm, the first death marshal was actually fairly simple to prep. Did him this evening after tea. But it's now too late in the day for me to take photos so I'll leave that til tomorrow and maybe have justice's skin there too

Yeah, it was a relief to have one go quickly. I even had time to get a second arm on the Maruts today because of that. Legs next on that beast.

Really want to do some painting to break the monotony, but working out dead flesh colouring is escaping me...

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

How's work going?