Off Topic Playground

Be grateful you get refunds! All I get is a steadily climbing bill, the thieving tax bleeps! Heh

The car does seem to plan it's fails for every moment you actually have money, doesn't it. Wonder if it's tying to be nice, or cruel?

eh, fair enough, Mako, lol. I dunno what it's planning, I just know it's getting annoying...stupid tires couldn't have waited two weeks for my finances to get some momentum?!

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

And sent! Want them too, Mako?

Sorry, was zoned out there for a bit. Yah, boost them to me too, will give me something to laugh at in work tomorrow.

I've done a little highlighting on the snipers, poured the second to last resin layer on the dolphins for my sister, and am now debating working on Lucius a bit.

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Got em, cheers!

Yeah, that's Revenge of the Weasel Queen and Deathwish Dupree. I've got the Girl Genius Dating Show and A Night at Mama Gikka's, but the audio is so bad it's distracting. How are the dolphins coming along?

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Oooo...I know the volume names for Atomic Robo this year. Sweet!

Volume 8- Atomic Robo and the Savage Sword of Dr. Dinosaur

Real Science Adventures Volume 2- The Billion Dollar Plot

RSA Volume 3- The Case Files of Jack Tarot

a night at mama Gikka's? :D JAEGERS! \o/

Yeah, but it's really weird quality, unfortunately. I'll send it along if you insist, but I'm betting it'll be more distracting than helpful.

I hope you intend to do some pics of the dolphins, I'm quite curious now!

...yeah...you did...you should probably take the advice too... O.o

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Evening Monkey, I'm doing good. Atomic Robo was glorious...I have yet to be the slightest bit disappointed by that series...

Probably gonna drag out the hobby supplies and work on the Eisen character during breaks tonight. Magnus the Warlord looks to be an interesting kit, at least!

You painting him up in greens, browns, or albino?

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

The titanic! No wait, that went down ages ago.

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

Man, I'm zoning out a lot tonight

Sounds like a good excuse for going to bed to me...