Off Topic Playground

Steam, you might actually have a use for these when I am done: http://forum.manticblog.com/entry.php?1052-Unit-cards-for-Kings-of-War-Work-in-Progress

I've been roped into watching Game of Thrones. I like it a lot. That's a problem, though- we're going through 2 episodes a night, which cuts into time for other things.

Eh, I cleaned my closet last night. I earned those episodes.

Heh, I haven't gotten to see it, but I'm sure she turned out gorgeous! I'm doing okay, working on the last of my homework. Considering it's due at midnight, I think I'm going to be good, lol. Well, actually, I'm working on waking up, homework to follow... >.>

How's your day going?

Sitting on my ass reading papers and trying to figure out what to do with both my projects is all well and good, but not when I'm only doing it because I haven't got the kit or chemicals to actually do any work. I hate being stuck doing stupid time filling exercises!

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

How's the waking up going?

Not bad. I'm either about to start in on the homework or on supper...not sure which. Stomach hasn't made a ruling.

And yeah, make-work like that is really annoying. :/ I'm sorry.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Work on supper it is, my mom just cast the deciding vote.

That's also why izamu will be in gold armour. Yellow and purple all the way, baby *grin*

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

In fairness, six hours of that was laying down the base coat yellow to get it really smooth