Off Topic Playground

At least there's only four miniatures in mine, and it's just so tempting to pick up all of them and have a very nervous Attorney Drone cornered by Schlock, Tagon and Elf as a diorama...

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

You guys put sponges in cake? No wonder people never talk about the cooking and baking in Britain with any form of praise...

Alright, obligatory line of questions:

What kind of paints are you using?

What colors for the Tron themes?

What colors do you have for this theme?

Have you tried drybrushing yet?

Paints: Army paints/Testors

Colors: Black, Green, probably blue and/or pink

Drybrushing: Not recently but yes I have.

Really would recommend away from Testors. Vallejo, Reaper and Citadel will get you much better results. It's a very different kind of paint.

Beyond that...hm. Mako's right, what you're thinking is going to be tricky, but doable. I'd recommend the black and blue colors, or green and pink.

Now, if you're willing to put some money into things, I have a whole other set of recommendations.

Speaking of painting, the girls are lookin good with their jumpsuits in dark khaki. I think I'll use olive drab for the webbing and pouches, just for the interest

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

Lol, awesome. I still need to get hold of those...